Saturday, September 11, 2010

David Rich: New Nutrition Site


Fitness trainer David Rich has launched the new website www.DavidRichNutrition.com where he shares his profound knowledge of nutrition and supplementation. David explains: "For many years now I’ve been a big believer in holistic health and proper nutrition. I’ve experienced how the proper foods, nutrients, enzymes, phytonutrients, herbs, and super foods have greatly benefited my health. They’ve improved my fitness level, help with allergies, increased energy, better digestion, strengthen my immune system, and much much more. I’ve also seen these great benefits in others who have followed my advice. Being part of the health and nutrition industry for so many years now I’ve enjoyed helping people become healthy and fit through proper nutrition, exercise, and supplementation. I’ve created several popular fitness sites and DVDs to help you with your workouts and now I’m creating this site, www.DavidRichNutrition.com, to help you with your nutrition and supplementation. All the advice on here I give for free to benefit you. I also teach you about some of the supplements I take and recommend." Watch the promo video for his new site

0 comments:

Post a Comment